Credentials and Memberships
Indiana Licensed Real Estate Broker
IAR: Indiana Association of Realtors
NAR: National Association of Realtors
ZWIN: Zionsville Women in Network
Independent Sales Director, Mary Kay, Inc.
Guerin Catholic High School Parent Guild
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana: Leader
Zionsville United Methodist Church
- The people closest to me call me “Suze”.
- I’m a small-town girl. Like, really small. I was raised in a town of 2500 people, with one stoplight.
- As a teen, I mowed 13 yards every summer and pressed pants at my family’s dry-cleaning business. To this day, I love a crisp crease and freshly cut grass.
- I have a master’s degree in Communication Disorders and Sciences, and I can still correct a lisp.
- I met my husband Reggie on a blind date set up by his sister. We were married on the beach of Grand Cayman Island with our parents as our witnesses.
- I have two amazing kids, Jade and Tanner, and a rescue dog named Mulligan.
- I brought both babies home from the hospital in a Pink Cadillac.
- My best asset is my ability to laugh at myself and make others feel comfortable.
- My favorite athletes call me “Mom”.
- If I could sing like anyone, I’d sing like Jade.
- My favorite meals are comfort food made by my mother or anything grilled by Reggie.
- Two of my favorite sayings are, “God must have a better idea,” and “When the going gets tough, tell me I’m pretty.”
- The one song that always cheers me up is “Listen to the Music” by the Doobie Brothers.
- To unwind, I curl up with Mulligan and watch “Love It or List It”.
- What I hope you’ll say after buying or selling a home with me: “That was fun!”